The painter and graphic artist was born in 1967 in Kaposvar, he started to study in 1991 at University of Fine Arts in Budapest on graphic major. His masters were Lajos Eszik and Tibor Rozanits. The works of Derkovits and Nívó-scholarship holder artist have typical coloured world, the creations with their contact with literature and some surreal elements are unusual painting of contemporary figurated art.
• Erdesz Gallery, Szentendre (1995);
• Vincze Papírmerítő Műhely: “Pitypangmező” (1997);
• Ericsson Gallery: “Drawings” (1998)
• Exibitions of Szöllőssy E., Lugossy M., Paál Zs, Vetlényi Zs. (2002)
• Boulevard&Brezsnyev ’’Vélhetetlen” exibitions (2008)
• First Grand Opening – Opening Exibition (2009)
• IV. Boulevard&Brezsnyev (2010)